WDUX Breakfast Show
Thursday | 8-9am | FM 92.7
Your non-profit organization can be a part of this show broadcast live from the Waupaca Woods Restaurant in the Waupaca Woods Mall. This is your opportunity to promote events in our listening area. Guests will chat live on the air with our host, Rick Winters.
- Organizations are allowed 12 appearances on the Breakfast Show per year.
- Organizations are allowed two appearances to promote the same event.
- Remember the show is for non-profit organizations to promote their events. Please let us know what the event is when you schedule your appearance.
- You may schedule your appearances up to six months in advance. Please be aware that some times of the year are very busy and fill up quite early.
Schedule your appearance:
- Give us a call at 715.258.5528 to schedule your appearance on the Breakfast Show.
- Plan to be on the air for about 5 minutes…for a casual chat about your event with Rick.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time—it’s a live show, and the schedule may flex a bit.
If the show is full the week you’d like to be on:
Send us the information about your event in writing. You may drop it off, mail it, fax it to 715.258.7711, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post it on the Local Events page of our website and read the Public Service Announcement live on the air as we have time.
If you cannot make your scheduled appearance:
Call us and let us know. Someone else will want your spot! If you do not let us know that you will not be there and you do not show up, you may not appear on the Breakfast Show again for one year.