August 14th bus leaves WDUX parking lot at 9:15am!
All Brewer Bus Trips are full at this time. If you are interested on being put on our waiting list, feel free to give the office a call. 258-5528
Permitted Items into the Stadium
The following items will be permitted:
- Small Bags (Size Limit 16″ x 16″ x 8″)
- Soft-Sided Cooler Bags (Size Limit 16″ x 16″ x 8″)
- Small Purses and Fanny Packs
- Small Diaper Bags, Strollers, Wheelchairs
Note: All bags, purses, fanny packs or soft sided coolers must be 16″ x 16″ x 8″or smaller.
All food items must be contained within soft-see-through containers, i.e. ZipLoc bags in order to expedite bag inspections at Miller Park Gates.
All permitted items will be subject to inspection at the gates.
Guests may not exit and re-enter Miller Park using the same ticket. However, in case of an emergency, a guest may receive a signature on their ticket stub from a Gate Supervisor, which will permit a guest to re-enter Miller Park at the same gate. Guests who leave Miller Park at any time without the signature on their ticket stub will not be permitted to re-enter with the same ticket.
Restricted Items into the Stadium
Miller Park provides a safe family friendly environment. Brewers Staff and Milwaukee Police Officers are readily available to assist fans throughout the premises.
The following items will not be permitted:
- Aerosol cans (sunscreen, hairspray, etc.)
- Bags (Larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″)
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Hard-Sided Snack Containers/Canisters
- Glass Containers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers
- Pepper Spray
- Sipper Bottles, Thermos Bottles and Fast-Food Drink Cups
- Throwing Items
- No open or concealed weapons/firearms (including pocket knives), except in your locked motor vehicle
There will be no claim checks available for prohibited items at the gates.
No open or concealed weapons/firearms except in the owner’s locked motor vehicle.
Go to the Link Below for helpful information about Miller Park.