The New London Fire Department responded to two carbon monoxide calls last week, one in which resulted in three people being treated at the hospital. Fire personnel found highly elevated readings of carbon monoxide in a home on Driftwood Road in the Town of Mukwa Wednesday. A mother and adult daughter were complaining of headaches, assuming they were getting the flu. They were taken by ambulance to ThedaCare– New London hospital, while a man in the home drove himself to the hospital. Earlier in the week, the fire department responded to a home on West Pine Street, where carbon monoxide levels were slightly elevated. In both instances, fire personnel advised the homeowners to have their furnaces checked.