The Weyauwega Area Fire Department was called out late last night for a chimney fire in the Town of Royalton. Fire Chief Tom Cullen says a passerby spotted the fire just before 11 pm at a residence on White Lake Street and called it in. Cullen says if the passerby hadn’t seen the fire, the results could have been much worse. Crews were able to get to the scene quickly, and kept the fire contained to the chimney, with minor extension into the attic of the home. Cullen says firefighters were on the scene for about an hour.