Emergency personnel in Weyauwega were called to a chlorine gas leak Monday afternoon. According to City Administrator Jeremy Schroeder, the leak was detected shortly before 2:30 at well station number 4, located on the corner of South Mill Street and Sumner Street. Public Works officials evacuated the building, with police and ambulance services responding. The leak was due to a malfunctioning valve, which workers were able to replace. There were no injuries, but two Weyauwega Public Works employees were evaluated by medical personnel.