WDUX is not currently hiring.
IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The following FCC Public File Report for WDUX-Radio, Waupaca, WI covers the period from 8/1/13 through 7/31/14:
Full-Time Job Vacancies:
1. Mid-day Announcer
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
WDUX utilizes the following recruitment sources when looking for new employees. New sources are added when available and appropriate.
1. WDUX Radio Stations on air announcements-P.O. Box 247, Waupaca, WI 54981. Tina Grenlie email@example.com 715-258-5528, fax 715-258-7711
2. WDUX- Laird Broadcasting (WDUXradio.com, facebook, & Internal Postings)-P.O. Box 247, Waupaca, WI 54981 Tina Grenlie firstname.lastname@example.org 715-258-5528
3. Multi-Media Channels, LLC (Buyers Guide and Waupaca County Post)- P.O. Box 609, Waupaca, WI Jeannie Testin email@example.com phone 715-258-1330, fax 715-258-1330
4. Wisconsin Broadcasters Association (newsletter & website)- 44 E. Mifflin St., Suite #900 Madison, WI 75703 Michelle Vetterkind www.wi-broadcasters.org 608-225-2600, fax 608-256-3986
6. Other- Unsolicited resources: walk in, mail, email, phone calls, job fairs, and referrals.
7. Chamber of Commerce- Waupaca- firstname.lastname@example.org, New London- Chamber@newlondonwi.org, Manawa- email@example.com
8. Fox Valley Technical College- www.wisconsintechconnect.com
9. Brown College- firstname.lastname@example.org
10. UW-Stevens Point- email@example.com
Job Vacancies: Mid-day Announcer
Referred person hired: WBA Website (4)
Number of Interviews: 8
Referred by Source (qty/source): 2-2, 4-3, 6-2
-On air announcement notifying community groups that assist job seekers and that would like to receive notice of openings at WDUX.
-On air announcement telling listeners to go to www.wduxradio.com to find out the current openings in broadcasting.
-Participated in the Wisconsin Broadcasters Scholarship Program. Wisconsin Broadcasters award several such scholarships each year to students of varying backgrounds.
-Participate in the “Job Shadows” program with the local high schools. Students come and shadow announcers for a day to expose them to a radio career.
-Gave tours including tours to Boy Scout Troops from Manawa, Amherst, Weyauwega, and Waupaca to help them achieve “Communication Badges”.
The purpose of this EEO public file report (“report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the station employment unit that is comprised of the following stations: WDUX AM 800 & FM 92.7 and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their website.
The information in this report covers the time period beginning August 1, 2013 to and including July 31, 2014 (the applicable period).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO rule requires that this report contain the following information: