There are currently no open positions.
WDUX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EEO Public File Report
The following FCC Public File Report for WDUX-Radio, Waupaca, WI covers the period from 8/1/17 through 7/31/18:
Full-Time Job Vacancies:
Part-Time Job Vacancies:
Recruitment Sources Used:
WDUX utilizes the following recruitment sources when looking for new employees. New sources are added when available and appropriate.
1. WDUX Radio Stations on air announcements-P.O. Box 247, Waupaca, WI 54981 JoLene Nollenberg firstname.lastname@example.org 715-258-5528, fax 715-258-7711
2. WDUX- Laird Broadcasting (WDUXradio.com, facebook, & Internal Postings)-P.O. Box 247, Waupaca, WI 54981 JoLene Nollenberg email@example.com 715-258-5528
3. Wisconsin Broadcasters Association (newsletter & website)- 44 E. Mifflin St., Suite #900 Madison, WI 75703 Michelle Vetterkind wi-broadcasters.org 608-225-2600, fax 608-256-3986
5. Other- Unsolicited resources: walk in, mail, email, phone calls, job fairs, and referrals.
6. Chamber of Commerce- Waupaca- firstname.lastname@example.org, New London- director@NewLondonChamber.com
8. Fox Valley Technical College- wisconsintechconnect.com
9. Facebook- private message through messenger, email email@example.com
Referred by Source-
-On air announcement notifying community groups that assist job seekers and that would like to receive notice of openings at WDUX.
-On air announcement telling listeners to go to www.wduxradio.com to find out the current openings in broadcasting.
-Participated in the Wisconsin Broadcasters Scholarship Program. Wisconsin Broadcasters award several such scholarships each year to students of varying backgrounds.
-Participate in the “Job Shadows” program with the local high schools. Students come and shadow announcers for a day to expose them to a radio career.
-Gave tours including tours to Boy Scout Troops from Manawa, Amherst, Weyauwega, and Waupaca to help them achieve “Communication Badges”.
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO public file report (“report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the station employment unit that is comprised of the following stations: WDUX AM 800 & FM 92.7 and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their website.
The information in this report covers the time period beginning August 1, 2017 to and including July 31, 2018 (the applicable period).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO rule requires that this report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the station comprising the station employment unit during the applicable period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment sources utilized to fill the vacancy identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the applicable period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the applicable period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
200 Tower Rd. Waupaca, WI 54981