A farmhouse near Marion was destroyed by a fire Saturday morning. The Marion Fire Department was called to the blaze on Buckbee Road in the Town of Larrabee just after 9:30, and found parts of the home engulfed in flames. All occupants of the home got out in time. Officials say the blaze started as a cooking fire that got out of control. Crews from Clintonville, Embarrass, Bear Creek, Manawa, and the Towns of Grant and Pella helped battle the fire. Firefighters were on the scene for about 5 hours.