Six people have been arrested on drug charges involving the possession of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, and Fentanyl after the execution of two search warrants in Waupaca last Thursday. The warrants were a result of two investigations by the Waupaca County Sheriff’s department with the intention to curb the sale and use of illegal controlled substances in the county. The following six people were arrested on charges related to the investigation and executions of the warrant:
- – 39-year old Adam J. Delfosse of Waupaca
- – 21-year old Alyssa C. Schuelke of Waupaca
- – 60-year old Lawrence C. Laven of Waupaca
- – 55-year old Paul Samolyk of Waupaca
- – 42-year old Kevin J. Ransom of Waupaca
- – 62-year old Keenan W. Morgan of Waupaca
According to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Department, the investigated originated in December of 2019 dealing with the sale and use of methamphetamine. This current investigation is ongoing and additional charges are anticipated.