WDUX Swap Shop
Monday-Friday | 9:08am | AM 800
What is Swap Shop?
Swap Swap is a program presented live by our very own Captain Lee Stevens that provides an opportunity for our listeners to buy, sell or trade their goods via the radio waves. Items are read live by Captain Lee (or called in on Whatcha-got Wednesday) and listed with a phone number—all you have to do is take down the number and make the call!
How do I get my goods on Swap Shop?
Just send us your listing in writing. You can mail, email, fax or drop off your items to be read live on Swap Shop. You may also call and be live on the air during the show on Wednesdays.
200 Tower Road
PO Box 247
Waupaca, WI 54981
email@example.com – email
715.258.7711 – fax
715.258.5529 – call WEDNESDAY ONLY
Are there any rules?
More guidelines than rules…but here are our requirements:
- Please keep your list to a reasonable quantity (3 is perfect)
- Make sure you include your telephone number
- Please include the price(s) of your item(s)
- Items will be read three times over the course of a week. (If you would like to have your items read more than that, you must resubmit.)
What are the restrictions?
- We will not read anything valued over $2,000
- We will not accept any:
- – personal services
- – sale or rent of property
- – non-paid commercial advertising
- – animal meat (live animals are accepted)
- WDUX reserves the right to refuse any item
I missed the phone number for the item I’m looking for. How can I get it?
We keep a list of item numbers and phone numbers (not phone numbers and item descriptions). Just give us a call between 9:45am & 5pm with the item number (or even part of the phone number) and we can give you the rest of the information.